Technical service is organised to ensure that Customers benefit from as much attention as possible of all the people in the company.
Every action in the entire organisation is aimed toward achieving full customer satisfaction.
The company’s goal for its assistance service is to develop a set of activities that will guarantee Customers can obtain products at any time, minimising risk of malfunctions, failures and shutdowns.
- Surveying, Design and Development
Where necessary, we offer an on-site surveying and measurement service provided by our highly qualified technicians to assess the work to be performed. The product is developed and produced after this surveying phase.
- Highly qualified technical consulting services
Our technicians are available to customers for consulting services on-site or over the phone.
- Installation and testing:
- delivery of technical documentation (drawings, use and maintenance manuals, parts lists where necessary)
- on request, demonstrations and training for the customer’s personnel involved in assembly, use and maintenance of the product
- On-site pre and post sales service
In pre-sales assistance the company guides Customers in choosing the most appropriate solutions. This service is provided by a sales representative, the Technical Office and Quality Assurance.
Post-sales service includes all activities performed when the Customer requests the company’s intervention in relation to problems, defects, etc. in the product which may arise during assembly by the Customer or use of the product by the final customer.
- Particulate filter regeneration
We have our own centre fitted and run by our highly qualified staff for regeneration of all kinds (brands and models) of Particulate Filters.
The activities performed in our centre are:
- Filter inspection to check for breakage
- Analysis of counterpressure
- Filter regeneration in 24h (after shipping)
- Immediate filter replacement (if specified in an agreement with the Customer). Zero shutdown time
- Parts supplies